March 16, 2009

A Link to the Past

I was looking through how many posts I had done (really not too many compared to the more consistent rate I've experienced lately) and thinking about how some of them have panned out. So this is an update.

I don't play Warhammer Online anymore. It faded away even before I started up WoW again. And even that's faded away now too. No inclinations to play any current MMOs right now.

Diablo III has no release date as of yet, I have yet to play Web of Shadows or Mirror's Edge, and I haven't even beaten Fallout 3. I've gotten closer as of the past month, but there's too much for me to explore. And Left 4 Dead is still freakin' amazing, but I haven't played much lately and won't consistently til the patch comes out soon. Prototype will come out this summer, and I still can't wait.

And the recently released scout update to TF2 definitely makes me feel more proud about my Halloween costume choice. I finally enjoy playing the class!

-- "I don't know about you guys, but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen."

No comments: