November 04, 2008

Halloweekend

What a hectic time away from here. Along with moving out of my apartment and stopping to pick up my copy of Fallout 3, I had plans to visit friends at Purdue. So this post doesn't have to do with Fallout 3 only because I had no time for it. What I did have time for every time I go up there is more of Rock Band 2 and dressing up for Halloween for the first time in a very long time. So of course I chose a video game character: The Blue Scout from Team Fortress 2.

As for Rock Band 2, I've come to realize I like playing it with others only in person. Something about the online play doesn't entice me at all for that game. Probably because I have some people I can play with even if it's only once a month or so. Soon I'll get to test Guitar Hero: World Tour, but my friend's short impression and someone else's on one of my podcasts leaves me believing Rock Band is the better choice.

This seems like more a journal post, but I just need to get back in the habit again. I'm thinking of writing about the evil of trainer mods or how most of us grew up playing only one game for the majority of a year. Who knows?

--"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

1 comment:

Tom Mason said...

Pulp Fiction - Butch Coolidge.

Wow was that movie really 14 years ago!

You could write about trainers and how some people are prisoners to them. You can use my brother as a case study :)