October 13, 2008

Forgotten Game of the Fall

Like so many games this Fall gaming season, a bunch of good ones will fall through the cracks. I completely forgot about one I was actually excited about.

Spiderman: Web of Shadows. It wasn't at PAX, so I never really put it in the long list of games I wanna see. Now the thought of another Spiderman game probably scares you like it does almost everyone who has seen the movies or played any previous ventures. After seeing one of the first videos of in-game footage, I'm convinced this game will be excellent.

But considering the season and the fact I'm back into an MMO, it'll still be excellent when it drops in price sometime next year. It comes out next week alongside Dead Space; it's another great game I won't be playing only because it would scare the bejeebus out of me. And the games I have lined up (see Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead) will already take plenty of my time.

Here's the latest trailer of Web of Shadows.

-- "Your children have touched me, and I'm pretty sure I've touched them too."

No comments: