March 02, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different...

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Airborne, but it's something I've used for awhile now. I used to use the water-soluble tablets, and they work fine enough. But some time after, I was clued into on-the-go with lemon-lime flavor. It tastes great and much more of it naturally dissolves more in water. Who knows if it's great for me or if it works like a sugar pill? If it's a sugar pill, it's working well enough then.

So I was just at my local supermarket planning to get some more. They had the tablets but none of the on-the-go I prefer. I'd just go without for awhile longer than get the tablets, so I'm about to leave the section and checkout. However, I see a new Airborne product: Soft Chews (Caramel Apple flavored). Why not?

Well I have an answer now, and it's because they're disgusting. I was chewing one down thinking, "It's not the greatest, but it's good enough," trying to convince myself of their worth. When I couldn't choke them down quick enough or get rid of the acrid taste with water, I resolved to split it up a little bit to just swallow them outright. Why not stick with a tried & true flavor from before?

::le sigh::

-- "Mongo only pawn in game of life."

No comments: