April 28, 2009

Biovalve

Can you imagine two of the greatest game developers, Valve and Bioware, with different specializations, FPSs and RPGs, merging into one glorious amalgamation of awesomesauce? I can now.

With the help of Garry's Mod, Valve resources, and imagination I can guess was heftily inspired by Bioware RPGs, someone has concepted (yeah, I made that one up) out a Team Fortress 2 RPG. Seriously. I want.

Aside from actually becoming a reality, it's thrilling to think about. A lot of work as been put into it, and it gives a lot of creedence to the power of Valve's characters. Heavy story games such as role-playing games need detailed, in-depth characters, and this creation emphasizes just how possible it could be.

Again: I want.

-- "I will shoot you. And I know robot karate!"

No comments: