February 19, 2009

Incredibad is Incredibly Good*

*If you like the idea of Hip Hop plus Tenacious D.

The Lonely Island, consisting of some SNL cast members including Andy Samberg, has released an album called Incredibad. As noted in the excerpt, this album is very explicit in its language, yet satirical and comedic enough to keep me laughing throughout.

To get an idea if you'd like it, you can check out videos of some of the tracks beforehand like I did. With such classics like D*** in a Box, I'm on a Boat, and Natalie's Rap, it's hard to resist not purchasing the whole thing. Here's some others:

J*** in My Pants

We Like Sportz

Now I'm gonna go eat a bagel...like a boss.

-- "A fake ID works better than a Guy Fawkes mask."

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I think I've watched "I'm on a Boat" like 20 times

thank you