October 02, 2008

Fallout 3 Fan Faire Fun!

I saw this yesterday morning and was gonna write up something last night, but I somehow got distracted again...

Fallout 3 and the team at Bethesda continue to go above and beyond expectations. The hype around this game is insurmountable, and the game itself should prove to be worth it. Another one of their old-timey videos was posted and listed prepareforthefuture.com at the end. What a great little contraption; be sure to check every channel! Channel #1 is my personal fave...something about giving a young boy a semi-nuclear weapon to chase away bullies puts a smile on my face :-)

-- "The worst part about being you is pretending to be so bad in bed."

2 comments:

Tom Mason said...

I predict best game of the 21st century. That's right you heard it here first on ScoreSetter's blog, but don't forget who said it :)

Not a big feat if you consider that Fallout was the best game of the 20th century.

No need for further comment from anyone, I've just said all that can be said.

-TOm

Katie M said...

Unfortunately, Tom occupies a world that is only in his head. It is called Tomaston. Please feel free to leave more comments.