September 21, 2008

Finally

Finally I am writing again, and finally I'm blogging again for the first time since a class required me to five years ago when they were still known as "weblogs."

I felt the need to write for a couple of weeks now but motivation seems rather fickle. It started at PAX (the Penny Arcade Expo) in Seattle. Though compelled, my stalwart malaise kept me from writing. But I'm here now to put down my thoughts and hopefully get into a nice rhythm of writing.

The focus, you may learned from my title, will be games but will include entertainment in general and associated stories in general. Thanks for indulging.

-- "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for Sega."

2 comments:

Tom Mason said...

The Grammar Prince has returned! Long live his majesty! :D

Look forward to seeing what you write about man. I'm about to do my first official post on my blog as well. I'll let you know when I do so you can be the first to comment and be as cool as I am for being the first to comment on yours.

-TOm

ScoreSetter said...

Haha, thanks...what happened to your wife's btw?