March 11, 2010

PS3's Heavy Rain via YouTube

Picture an interactive movie about a some slick sleuths in a perpetually rainy town and you have what the PS3 hopes is a great, exclusive new title, Heavy Rain.

I can't personally tell you if it has lived up to the hype, but thanks to a YouTube demonstration, I can play a bit of the film game without the console. If only they could put the whole game up there now...



-- "You haven't been around lately. I thought maybe you were an amnesia victim or something."

3 comments:

Ryan said...

reminds me a lot of the opening of a game I saw once, called Indigo Prophecy

ScoreSetter said...

Never got around to playing that, but always heard good things. Granted I heard good things of Beyond Good & Evil, and I wasn't impressed when I played through it last year.

Ryan said...

Like I said, I only *saw* the first few minutes, so I can't really say any more than it looked cool and Bradley had a fit with it.